Monday, November 17, 2008

What the heck?

Some MOFFATT WEBSITE using my Scottodyssey update without citing.

I'm not angry na,I just a bit upset.I mean it's not a big deal or the end of the world but it shows that someone not respect me and of course my hard work!

Though I love to run this site to show my appreciation for Scott but it still needs a lot of time and heart's energy to do this kind of thing.I don't want to see someone using the information that I did reseach to put in my site and pretend like I'm invisible.

This act is practically STEALING ,and it is a tremendously a crime !!!!

I stood here quietly in my corner not judging how ridiculously you all are when you whining about The Moffatts reunite or -Scott-Clint-Bob -Dave things, so pleaseeeeeeeeee keep yourself away from me!

No comments: