Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scott Thaiwiki Page

Scott Moffatt Thaiwikipedia page is the big project I just recently finish.

So the project was first started on Nov 6,2008.It took quite sometimes to brush up my memories ,gather informations , and translate them to Thai--which,surprisingly turns out to be the hardest part that almost drive me nuts.Also the picture-upload process was insane for my limited brain ability...but after all the sleepless night and the headache,My Scott-Thaiwiki page was finished 71 days later on Jan 17,2009.

Now everything was done.And I am very proud to present this project which I love the most for the world to see.Not for the sake of my fame, not for anything else but to help telling everyone who want to know about Scott to know that he's not just a former singer who sang "THAT"song but he was,is,and will always be one of the Talented person who living up his dreams and owned the remarkable musical genius.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PS: for those of you who want to visit Scott Thaiwiki Page--simply press on the picture and you'll be there.

No comments: